Easy to use laser show software and controllers for ILDA or DMX laser › Forums › Moncha › Moncha Suggestions › Path of Show-music & Moving all scenes together
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- July 30, 2008 at 7:47 pm #508
I have two new suggestions:
It is now possible to play a show with music.
After selecting the right audio file and save it, the show stores the path of the location of that song in the .mws file.
But if this location has changed, the show will not find the song anymore ofcourse. It still plays the show, but without the music.
It would be nice if Moncha gives a kind of warning about this.
I know this will not happen often, I know it is better to save the audio file together in the same folder as the show file, but I re-arranged my computer last week and found this phenomina…
When I use Moncha live, I often know the song that is played by the DJ.
For example, you know that within 10 seconds the beat will go up or within 15 seconds the music goes slow. In that short time you quickly have to find the right scene for that part of the music.
OK, it’s great that the scenes are moving if you drag the mouse over the picture, but sometimes it takes too much time to find the right one.
Is it possible to move ALL the scenes in one time by pressing e.g. function key F2 or something? It is faster to find the appropriate scene with your eyes than with the mouse…July 31, 2008 at 2:25 pm #855Anonymous
1. If you store the audio file in the directory with mws file or the subdirectory, it will be stored as relative path – so when you copy it somewhere else like this, there won’t be a problem. But definitelly the warrning should be displayed.
2. Well, it’s not complicated, but it would take too much of processor time … so I’m not sure if it would be good.. we’ll see.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.