DMX for Fiesta! 2 - SHOWTACLE

DMX for Fiesta! 2

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Someone any ideas? Would you need and use such feature?

Michal

quote admin”:10l2zsee:

Someone any ideas? Would you need and use such feature?

Michal

I am interested to see how this aspect of the application is progressing, i have just purchased Jightjockey with its Universal USB interface.

The ability to trigger cues in LightJockey for m Fiesta or speciif effects in Fiesta from Light Jockey would be a great Boon.

If this was developed i bet it would create a lot of interest in the Martin LJ Community (very active forums)

Anonymous

Well actually the version with DMX support already exists … We need to test it a little, but should be available soon. For lasershows it’s perfect(for controlling fog, waterscreen, … ).

Michal

quote admin”:29dq11sx:

Well actually the version with DMX support already exists … We need to test it a little, but should be available soon. For lasershows it’s perfect(for controlling fog, waterscreen, … ).

Michal

Excellent keep up the good work, Im glad to see you monitor the forums and answer promptly , i think it speaks volumes about the suppoirt provided by Kavant.

quote admin”:1mkj47n3:

Michal

I am interested to see if your new revision of the software is able to utilise the martin Universal DMX contorller shipped with Martin Light Jockey?

Anonymous

No, DMX for Fiesta is working only with Showtacle DMX interface.

Michal

quote admin”:wz88rz4t:

No, DMX for Fiesta is working only with Showtacle DMX interface – *** bad link ***.

Michal

That link seems to be nerfed is there a nother one ot look at?

Anonymous

Yes, I’m sorry – the bad point at the end 😉 … please check our products section.

Michal

Can you post an RRP on the dmx unit please, cheers

Anonymous

I’m sorry, maybe it’s not a clever question, but what’s RRP 🙂 ?

Michal

Recomended Retail Price

Anonymous

The price of DMX is 290 EUR(without VAT).

Michal

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Fiesta! Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.