Moncha Draw bug?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I drew a circle in Moncha Draw using the circle tool. I then exported it to ILDA. I then loaded it into Moncha. But, it was no longer a circle! One of the segments of the circle was missing so it wasn’t a complete cirtcle. It looked like a “C”.

Anonymous

Hi, can you send me the file? Thanks.

Michal

Anonymous

It’s easy to reproduce it.

1) Open MonchaDraw and use the Ellipse Mode to draw a small circle about 1″ in diameter.

2) Save it as an ILDA file.

3) Open Moncha and select a blank scene and load the ilda file as animation. The circle will appear very tiny.

4) Use the zoom control to increase the size of the circle. You will see that the line circle has a section missing.

Anonymous

Yes, thanks, I see it now. Will try to fix this in next release.

Michal

I don’t know if this is really a bug, but I give it a try.

It possible to (accidently) drag or place points outside of the drawing area, making them impossible to reach. The only way to get them vissible is to move the entire object.
    I don’t know how the rest of the software deals with negative coordinates.

Maybe there should be a warning popup like “you are about to place points outside the visible area, are you sure?”

Anonymous

Yes, it is possible. But MonchaDraw will cut the picture. You should use only gray rectagle area to draw pictures.

Michal

Anonymous

What is the point of the gray rectangle? Why not expand the drawable area to the entire screen so that the drawin can be bigger for people with bad eyes? Why waste all of that surrounding video real estate?

Anonymous

You can zoom in&out 😉 … F2 and F3 are the shortcuts.

Michal

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.