some questions - SHOWTACLE

some questions

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

You can find out the duration of the song in e.g. Windows Media Player.

The moving heads might contain preprogrammed frames and shows as you’ve written – like this they can be controlled by DMX only.
    But there are also moving heads with ILDA and DMX input. So the picture is controlled with ILDA and rotation of moving head with DMX.

Michal

ahh i must first open the song in media player and se how long it is, and then type that in fiesta s

Anonymous

Yes, exactly. But you must be sure your song’s duration is the same as your show’s duration to be played synchronously.

Michal

i see hm, well itis a little job sometimes to get i tp work then

so a moving head without ilda cant be used with fiesta,

the galvos and the laser in the head can probably show the patterns but without ilda it cant recive the information from the computer rihgt?

Anonymous

Yes, you are right. You could only control DMX channels of your laser head from Fiesta.

Michal

quote dj_calle”:3m8v8yn0:

i see hm, well itis a little job sometimes to get i tp work then

so a moving head without ilda cant be used with fiesta,

the galvos and the laser in the head can probably show the patterns but without ilda it cant recive the information from the computer rihgt?

just to reinforce the photolexicon site is worth a vist, it is a good comunity and there is a large quantity of ilda files available there.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘Fiesta! General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.