Track recording - SHOWTACLE

Track recording

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

First off thanks for creating fiesta.net. 🙂

I have one suggestion. It would be nice to be able to record scenes to a show track.

Like select a track in the show view for recording, press record and while it plays the music or video it records manually (a-z/0-9) started scenes to that track, setting scene length to running length (when new scene is started or space is pressed).

Yes, this is a good idea, we’ve been thinking about it long time ago. Unfortunately there was never time to actually implement it (as usual …). We’ll see in some future version.

Michal

Funny that you mention this as i have just gone down the road of a MIDI controller, it occurred to me that this would be immensely useful.

With the new effects from the latest downloads and the use of a Midi controller my shows have become a lot more fluid and the ability to record the output would be great.

When you do implement this, might i suggest that you allow midi to map the transport controls play/ stop /record so they along with effect, bank, bank changes etc. can also be triggered from the Midi device.
    🙂

Any movment in this area, just about to make a bunch of shows up and this would make things a lot quicker than laying up manually.

Yes, especially if there are many beats in song you need to catch. I already thought about that feature when creating some complicated show. We’ll see in the future.

Michal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Fiesta! Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.