Demo Software

10 years 10 months ago #114 by gary
Demo Software was created by gary
Just downloaded the demo and played my first show. When the show is playing how do you know where you are in the show timeline?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #115 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Demo Software
It is possible to enable displaying current position in timeline while playing show. Just go to Fiesta's installation directory and locate "FiestaSettings.xml" file. Edit the file(using notepad) and look for this line:

<DisplayShowPreviewLine>false</DisplayShowPreviewLine>

Change it to:

<DisplayShowPreviewLine>true</DisplayShowPreviewLine>

to enable this feature.

The reason, why it is disabled by default, is that it takes more processor time while playing the show and we wanted to keep Fiesta as fast as possible(using common current processor is the CPU load of Fiesta usually 0%).

Michal

10 years 10 months ago #116 by gary
Replied by gary on topic Demo Software
Thanks Michal, just the answer I needed, made changes to xml file and works great, CPU usage running at 70 to 75% during show.

10 years 10 months ago #119 by gary
Is it possible to get a listing of what each line in the "FiestaSettings.xml" file does?

10 years 10 months ago #120 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Demo Software
Sure, here it is:
<BankSwitchText> - was developed for one special application. When you switch between the banks, just displays text in this area.
<DrawDelay> - this is not used anymore.
<USBMultitasking>, <USBDrawDelay> - was used by old Kvant USB interface, is not used anymore.
<WaveDisplayBackgroundColor>, <WaveDisplayForegroundColor> - you can change waveform color displayed in the background of show.
<DisplayShowPreviewLine> - to display preview line during the show playing.

Well, depends on your processor - I have Athlon Dual 4GHz and most of the time the CPU load is 0%.

Michal

10 years 10 months ago #124 by gary
If I zoom in on timeline while I am displaying the current show position, show does not move in timeline, is this correct?

Moderators: mystery
Time to create page: 0.573 seconds