Windows 7 testing

9 years 4 months ago #457 by ZeroWaitState
Has any body run Fiesta2.0 in Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit - i am planning to try the beta 64 Bit and wanted to know if any one had any experience in this area.

(supposedly windows 7 will run any thing that can run on vista ( been doing so for over 12 months) - however aware that 64 bit may add to problems as i dont thing fiest is ok on vista 64 bit.

All help and advise appreciaed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #458 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Windows 7 testing
Actually we develop Fiesta on 64 bit AMD machine and it's working ok. There is one little issue with the system, which handles menu display - sometimes menu disappears. But it's not affecting the functionality. WE're working on update, should be fixed soon.

Michal

9 years 4 months ago #459 by ZeroWaitState
Replied by ZeroWaitState on topic Windows 7 testing

admin wrote: Actually we develop Fiesta on 64 bit AMD machine and it's working ok. There is one little issue with the system, which handles menu display - sometimes menu disappears. But it's not affecting the functionality. WE're working on update, should be fixed soon.

Michal

Excellent to hear, i will let you know of any issues that arise running under windows 7.

Cheers

9 years 4 months ago #460 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Windows 7 testing
Well thank you for your efforts. We of course start to test it immediatelly after Windows 7 is out there. I suppose we'll have to release new drivers for USB too. Anyway, Fiesta(and Moncha) worked with Vista immediately after release, so I hope, we'll do the same good job with W7 too.

Michal

9 years 4 months ago #465 by ZeroWaitState
I'm Holding off till the RC release as i do not want to have to reninstall all other apps again. I am leaning towards a 64 bit install, however i think this may cause problems with Martins's Light Jockey ( this works in 64 bit environment but thereareno hardware drivers in 64 bit)
March release.

Will keep you updated.

9 years 3 months ago #481 by ZeroWaitState

ZeroWaitState wrote: I'm Holding off till the RC release as i do not want to have to reninstall all other apps again. I am leaning towards a 64 bit install, however i think this may cause problems with Martins's Light Jockey ( this works in 64 bit environment but thereareno hardware drivers in 64 bit)
March release.

Will keep you updated.

LOOKS like legit Windows 7 RC will be May 5. will keep you posted

Moderators: mystery
Time to create page: 0.514 seconds