buying laser controller or jukebox

8 years 9 months ago #566 by alecstarlite
hi, i have just bought 3 lasers and was looking for controller with a function to play music in time . can you just buy the jukebox and run it , my lasers accept sd card. if not can you suggest what one to buy , i am not that clued up on it so has to be simple to use. dont want to spend days to set it up etc and if you how much it would cost. can someone help . thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #568 by admin
Replied by admin on topic buying laser controller or jukebox
Hi,

yes, Jukebox does exactly that - it plays laser shows with music. It has it's own SD-card reader where you put your SD-card with music and show files. Generally to play some show, you just have to press Play button. Or you can use DMX controller to control all the basic properties of the show (size, rotation, position, color, ...).

For pricing information please contact us at our company email.

Michal

8 years 9 months ago #573 by alecstarlite
hi, i was on your forum and asked question about juke box. if i buy juke box firstly will it work on my lasers i have them from laser uk. and when your programme them with music and play them back with music , how does the sound sync with laser, as when im playing it in a club . could you explain , and also price and where can i buy from . also if i buy juke box could i add on fiesta 2 or mucha. and what price
thanks

8 years 9 months ago #575 by admin
Replied by admin on topic buying laser controller or jukebox
Hi,

to buy products just contact us on our company emails. Moncha can be purchased over ebay also.

Now to your questions - first of all, you need ILDA input on your lasers to be able to use Jukebox. You then connect Jukebox with your laser using ILDA cable. Jukebox is able to only play finished laser shows. It can't be used to auto-synchronize to music. So it is "only" laser show player. And the usual usage is, you create laser show software in Fiesta or Moncha and then export to SD-card. I don't know, if this is what you want.

Michal

Moderators: mystery
Time to create page: 0.711 seconds