Fiesta Controller

10 years 2 months ago #314 by Excentric
Fiesta Controller was created by Excentric
Hello i use fiesta for quite some time now .. and i would like to make a suggestion ..
Make a controller for it .. i tryed the BFC2000 but i think it's better to do a controller special for Fiesta

or please recomend another type of MIDI controller that you tested !
thank you

ES

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #316 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Fiesta Controller
Yes, the special controller for Fiesta would be good, we know that. The question is, would someone buy it? We've already given a thought about it - the price would be about 1000EUR, which is already quite a lot... so I'm afraid it would not be that interesting for most of the users - but I always try to listen another opinions, also yours is always welcomed.

BCF is good, because it uses motoric sliders - using feedback from Fiesta I believe it is quite an interesting solution. The only problem is there are no keys - we use touch-pad monitor and it's also quite fun to make show like that. And together with BCF would be interesting...

Michal

10 years 2 months ago #317 by Excentric
Replied by Excentric on topic Fiesta Controller
anyway if it's a good controller i would buy it ..
my opinion is that Fiesta is very very good and the price is very resonable so a controller will not make such difference
i recently tryed the M-audio Trigger Finger and it's quite good you can put the effects on the touch panel but i can't change the banks with a knob i didn't seem to clear that out :)
and it doesn't look so proffesional

After long tests with a lot of laser controllers Fiesta is the best for me so that's why i think about a controller
Thank You for your answer

P.S i already spend more than 800 Euro to test MIDI controllers :)

ES

10 years 2 months ago #319 by admin
You could have almost Fiesta instead of your MIDI controllers :) ... but yes, it is very comfortable to have good MIDI controller. And using touch pad even more.

Michal

10 years 2 months ago #336 by Excentric
Replied by Excentric on topic Fiesta Controller
hello again .. i now have a bcf 2000 but i'm not able to configure for fiesta .. any sugestions ? please help :)

ES

10 years 2 months ago #337 by admin
There is "Out directors" window in Fiesta workspace - choose View->Toolbars->Out directors. For now there is only one - MIDI Feedback. Doubleclick this to display list of available output MIDI devices. Select the one for BCF2000(I don't remember the name..). Press ok and check MIDI Feedback to activate it.

I hope, it helps...

Michal

Moderators: mystery
Time to create page: 0.558 seconds