scrollable timeline und movable effects

9 years 7 months ago #436 by admin
Yes, those are good requests. I'm not sure when we'll be able to update Fiesta, but definitelly, these are important updates. By the way with Ctrl+mouse wheel over the show tracks you can zoom in/out.

For the stop show key - our idea was to disable all possible iterruptions of show including some key(it was even not possible to play the show in the past with some key). That's why there is no key for stop. I understand it is not comfortable for show creation, but it is important at event - we did lot of events and tried to develop Fiesta to be as safe as possible. So that's the reason, why stop is not there..

Michal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #443 by admin
Replied by admin on topic scrollable timeline und movable effects
The automatic scrolling, well .. there is already possibility to display current playing position(edit FiestaSettings.xml and change false to true at <DisplayShowPreviewLine> node). The problem is, it is relatively time consuming. It's quite usual the Fiesta needs 0-5% processor time - if you enable this feature, it's a lot more. And if we would even scroll the show, it would be a lot more... anyway, it's good feature, we'll think about it...

The moving the effects between show tracks, yes, this would be possible.

Michal

9 years 7 months ago #449 by admin
Well you can still use bookmarks for this. I can't imagine how you would turn on and off timecursor movement. I don't see it as very practical(rather confusing). Maybe you could describe closer?

Michal

9 years 7 months ago #451 by admin
Yes, I think I understand. You would need 2 separate time lines - one for effect movement and one for setting the start of the show. That could be interesting. Anyway, it's more complicated as it is now... so I'm not sure, what would other users say.

No, now the show can't be played from bookmark, you can only use bookmarks to set position of effects according them.

Michal

9 years 7 months ago #455 by admin
Well there would be possibility(and it would be logical) to select timecursor to bookmark position(just by left click). This could help...

But yes, maybe some possibility to set show time interval to play would be also interesting.

Michal

Moderators: mystery
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds