MonchaDraw ILDA frames

10 years 11 months ago #154 by carmangary
MonchaDraw ILDA frames was created by carmangary
I just started using MonchaDraw and it is really nice for creating images from background pictures. But, I found something that really bugs me. Even if I size the background image to the entire screen size (larger than the square on the screen) when I save it to ILDA format it gets shrunken. So when I display it on my projector it is too small. Is there a way to keep the size of the frame large? The software seems to scale it to about 1/4 of the available size that my projector can display.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #155 by -bart-
Replied by -bart- on topic MonchaDraw ILDA frames
Is it true that moncha draw files .mdf can't be imported into moncha :roll: ?

Will there be any import of vector-based files into mochadraw ?

10 years 11 months ago #158 by admin
Replied by admin on topic MonchaDraw ILDA frames
The MonchaDraw exports to ILDA. And this file you can load directly to Moncha. And the size - yes, but it's because in MonchaDraw you can draw also outside the gray rectangle.
And because of this there is Size setting in Moncha Animation, where you can easily make your file bigger.

Michal

10 years 11 months ago #159 by carmangary
Replied by carmangary on topic MonchaDraw ILDA frames
I don't understand. I created the image and drew outside of the white box in MonchaDraw. I then saved it as ILDA and loaded in Moncha. But, in Moncha I can only make it as big as the saved size or smaller. So, in Moncha, even though I have size set to max on all screens, my image is only 1/4 the total available size.

Maybe I am doing things wrong. If so, please explain how to create an image that is the full size (-32768 to 32767) in x & y.

10 years 11 months ago #162 by admin
Replied by admin on topic MonchaDraw ILDA frames
You can use Size in Moncha's animation Node type to increase size(can be more than 100).

Michal

10 years 11 months ago #163 by carmangary
Replied by carmangary on topic MonchaDraw ILDA frames
I see that now. Thanks for the tip. But why do you shrink the frames down so small to begin with?

Moderators: mystery
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds