Using effects in shows

8 years 9 months ago #578 by NeilS
Using effects in shows was created by NeilS
I am creating a show for new year using Moncha. I want to use some effects and animations from Effects1.mws and some from Effects2.mws etc, problem is, there is no way I can use effects from different Workspaces in a show, I could manually create a new workspace and manually copy the XML from one workspace etc, but this is time consuming. Do you guys have a program which will convert the workspace effects to ilda files?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #579 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Using effects in shows
Right now you unfortunately you have to use the XML editor. I know, it's not convenient, but it's a solution. I personally use this one - http://www.mindfusion.eu/product1.html

It is possible to use 10 banks in Moncha Workspace, so there's no way, how you could connect two workspaces in a good way (also there is only one show in one workspace). But maybe some possibility to save and then import effects would solve your problem, we'll see in some future versions of Moncha.

We don't plan to allow ILDA export of effects or shows from Moncha. We're sure, it would be used only to extract our content from Moncha to other softwares, which is not what we want. No to mention, it is not a good way to use effects as ILDA imported frames - takes too much of memory (I would compare it to bitmap and vector graphics - vector needs a lot less memory).

Michal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mystery
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds